New Distillata customer? Below are the 4 easy steps you need to complete
Step 1: Pick the Type of Water for Your Home
Distillata offers five different types of bottled water for you to choose from.
- Distillata Distilled Water– The distillation process removes all minerals and impurities, leaving only less than one part per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids.
- Distillata Artesian Spring – Free of sodium, chlorine, and calories, it’s delivered fresh each day from a naturally free flowing spring in rural northern Ohio.
- Premium Drinking Water – A carefully blended mixture of both our Distilled and Artesian Spring water.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water – A premium spring water that is shipped to Distillata directly from their spring in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Reverse Osmosis – This high-quality water is produced by passing through a semi-permeable membrane, allowing only the purest water to flow through.
Wondering which type of bottled water to choose for your home delivery service? Click here to read more about our varieties.
Step 2: Pick Your Size
Choose the right amount of water for your home:
- 9 ounce
- 20 ounce
- 1 gallon
- 5 gallon
- 3 gallon
Step 3: Pick A Cooler
Distillata’s smaller size bottled waters will fit nicely in your refrigerator. The larger size bottles do require a water cooler. These coolers come in a variety of colors and options to compliment your home!
Step 4: Pick a Delivery Schedule for Delivery to Your Home or Office
We are happy to accommodate whatever water delivery schedule best meets your needs and we’ll work alongside you to get it right.