Considering water delivery for your home or office? Below are the four easy steps you need to complete.
Step 1: Pick a Water
Distillata offers five different types of bottled water for you to choose from.
- Distilled – The distillation process removes all minerals and impurities, leaving only less than one part per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids.
- Artesian Spring – Free of sodium, chlorine, and calories, it’s delivered fresh each day from a naturally free flowing spring in rural northern Ohio.
- Premium Drinking Water – A carefully blended mixture of both our distilled and artesian spring water.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water – A premium spring water that is shipped to Distillata directly from their spring in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Reverse Osmosis – This high-quality water is produced by passing through a semi-permeable membrane, allowing only the purest water to flow through.
Wondering which type of bottled water to choose for your home delivery service? Click here to read more about our varieties.
Step 2: Pick a Size
Choose the right amount of water for your home:
- 16 ounce
- 20 ounce
- 1 gallon
- 2.5 gallon
- 3 gallon
- 5 gallon
Step 3: Pick A Cooler
Distillata’s smaller size bottled waters will fit nicely in your refrigerator. The larger size bottles require a water cooler. Our water coolers are available with an instant hot feature and come in the following colors:
- stainless steel
Step 4: Pick a Delivery Schedule
Enjoy low hassle water delivery on a consistent and reliable delivery schedule that can be adjusted to fit on your needs:
- every two weeks
- every four weeks
- every six weeks
- every eight weeks
- will call