Keeping our community safe while continuing to provide essential drinking water.
We hear you. As your need for touch-free water has increased, so have our options. Our goal is to keep you safe without sacrificing your access to healthy hydration. You can view all of our touch-free water dispensers here. This section will be updated as we continue to seek new technology to fill your water needs.
As the Ohio Department of Health has issued a stay at home order, we have made several adjustments to our COVID-19 policies. These changes may cause you some inconvenience, for that, we apologize. But, it is necessary to ensure your health, our team’s health, and so we can keep our essential business operating. The following procedures will be in effect Monday 3/23/20.
We will be transitioning to door front delivery service. Until further notice, our team has been instructed to avoid entering any homes. We can not offer any exceptions to this rule. Your driver will gladly deliver your water and coffee products to your door or designated area.
To accommodate this modified delivery protocol, please leave your empty bottles outside if you are a 3 or 5-gallon water user.
The same process will apply to water coolers. Deliveries will be made to your door or designated area. Exchanges will require that you leave your old cooler in a safe spot for your driver to replace.
To reduce the exposure and touchpoints our drivers must encounter, we will deliver your water products in the lobby of your building. Your representative will call to let you know it is there.
All business deliveries will be at your discretion. We will follow your current COVID-19 visitor’s protocol. However, our delivery drivers have been granted permission to refuse any procedures that they are outside their acceptable risk level. We will error on the side of caution and hope that you will too.
Warehouse Pick Up
Our Cleveland warehouse will be open for water pick up as usual. However, we are now asking you to remain in your car. The process will be simple and allow you to purchase water products safely. Please follow these steps when you arrive:
- Park in the designated water pick up area.
- Call (330)801-9360 from your car.
- A representative will take your order.
- We will process your credit card payment or charge the order to your Distillata account. Sorry, no cash purchases until further notice.
- We will load your water products in your car.
Rest assured, our entire operation, including these key areas, will be functioning above and beyond the best practices issued by the Ohio Department of Health. We promise to keep doing everything we can to keep our community safe as well as provide the crucial water on which you have come to depend.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
A message from our owners
Keith & Kevin Schroeder
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) concerns continue, we wanted to update you on our evolving protocols to keep our community healthy and assure that we continue to produce safe water for our customers. We have added the following procedures to our daily operations:
- Take the temperature of every employee prior to the beginning of their shift.
- Issue gloves to our delivery drivers and production team with instructions to change them on a regular basis.
- Hourly sanitization procedures for our production team.
- Daily disinfection of our office and additional key touch points.
- Weekly deep disinfection of our entire facility.
- Delivery personnel will not enter homes until the threat has subsided except for special circumstances.
- Practice social distancing at our wholesale, pick up location.
- Frequent, thorough hand washing
- Morning reminder on the importance of proper hand washing techniques.
The demand for safe, high-quality water has skyrocketed. Our goal is to continue providing pick up and delivery disruption throughout this crisis. To do so we have placed the following limits on our products:
3 & 5-gallon water bottles (current customers): replace empty bottles only(limit lifted 3/25/20) 3 & 5-gallon water bottles (new customers): three bottle limit(limit lifted 3/25/20) 16oz, 20oz, 1 gal, and 2.5 gal cases: three case limit(limit lifted 3/31/20)
As this situation evolves, our mission has not changed. We will provide you with the highest quality drinking water while assuring your health and the service you have come to know and trust. We are keeping track of and abiding by the suggestions of local, state, and federal agencies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (800)999-2906. Thank you for being a valued member of our community.
Keith and Kevin Schroeder
1608 East 24th St., Cleveland, Oh 44114