- 75% of Americans are dehydrated
- 37% of Americans mistake thirst for hunger
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%
- Studies show that one glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs in close to 100% of dieters
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue
- Research indicated that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Water helps you digest food, regulate body temperature and maintain muscle tone. Water carries nutrients and oxygen to every cell in the body, and protects and cushions vital organs.
What is the difference between distilled and purified water?
- Purified water has gone through a purification process like distillation, reverse osmosis or deionization.
- Distilled water is a type of purified water that has gone through the distillation process to remove contaminants and natural minerals, and is best used in small appliances to avoid mineral buildup.
- Spring water is found in most bottled water, and just as the name denotes is harvested from a natural spring.
- Mineral water is similar to spring water, coming from a natural well or spring, and has minerals like calcium and magnesium added manually.
Why choose Distillata water?
Taste the exciting difference purified water can make in your favorite foods and beverages! Frozen juices taste fresher, tea is more tempting and coffee is richer and more robust without the foreign flavors and chemicals and dissolved minerals. Cooking with our distilled water can bring back the natural tastes and goodness that impurities often hide.
It’s important to look and feel your best. What better way to start than with fresh, drinking water from Distillata… a century of perfect purity. The Distillata Company has provided Northern Ohioans with the finest distilled water since 1897. It was the right choice then and the right choice now. Click here to see the Areas We Serve!