Aluminum is a more sustainable bottled water option. You can drink healthy and enjoy these earth first benefits:
- 100% recyclable.
- Less energy to recycle than other packaging options.
- High recycling value.
- Aluminum can be reused endlessly.
- Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth.
- Light weight for reduced impact from shipping.
Your Mountain Valley Spring aluminum bottles and packaging can be recycled for a waste free experience. Here is how.
- Bottles can be placed in your curbside bin, caps on tight.
- Cardboard packaging can be placed in your curbside bin, flattened.
- Plastic overwrap can be dropped off in a grocery bag recycling bin at Heinen’s, Giant Eagle, or Target.
Residential Mountain Valley Water Delivery
It can be challenging to keep your family hydrated throughout the day. But with Mountain Valley Spring Water, your family will look forward to healthy hydration because of its premium taste. And thanks to the unique design and aluminum material, your family’s spring water will stay colder for longer periods of time.
These 20-ounce aluminum Mountain Valley Spring Water bottles are light and durable which makes them perfect to take with you on family activities. When you order Mountain Valley Spring Water from Distillata, you can get your water delivered right to your door. That way, you won’t have to worry about carrying home heavy cases of water from the store.
Mountain Valley Water Delivery For Businesses
Do your employees need a healthy hydration option to enjoy during the workday? Mountain Valley Spring Water is a premium water that’s refreshing and comes in eco-friendly 100% recyclable aluminum bottles. When the fridge in your office is stocked with Mountain Valley Spring Water, it’s unique packaging will help your water stay colder longer.
Plus, these aluminum water bottles are lightweight and durable which makes them perfect for any of your employees who are traveling or on the road. And at Distillata, we offer trusted and reliable spring water delivery services to businesses all across the Cleveland/Akron area.